IT Courses & Workshops – Course Outlines
- Preparing for OADL, ECDL & MOS Exams – Induction
- Learning MS Office Online with the Imagine Academy (Formally IT Academy)
- MS Word: Level 1 – Level 2 – Level 3
- MS Excel: Level 1 – Level 2 – Level 3
- MS PowerPoint: Level 1 – Level 2 – Level 3
- MS Outlook: Level 1 – Level 2 – Level 3
- MS Access: Level 1 – Level 2 – Level 3
- MS Project 2007
- MS Visio
- Google Apps for Education
- Google Classroom
- GMail – The Basics
- Gmail Calendar
- GMail – Advanced
- Generating Financial Reports using Agresso
- Procurement of Goods and Services using Agresso
- Agresso for Budget Holders – Approving expenditure
- Agresso Goods Received Notes
- DIT Timetabling System – Refresher & Advanced
- DIT Timetabling System – Reports
- DIT Timetabling System – Standard
- Room Booking
- Web Foundation Course
- Creating and Managing your Web Pages using Site Manager
- Enhancing your Web Pages – Web CMS Advanced
- HTML Editing & an Introduction to CSS
NVivo (Qualitative Data Analysis)
- Introduction to NVivo – Setting up your qualitative database
- NVivo Underway – Analysing your data
SPSS (Quantitative Data Analysis)
- Introductory SPSS (quantitative/statistical software)
- Basic Statistics for Researchers
- Introduction to Power BI (Data Visualisation)
- Electronic Gradebook
- Business Intelligence (Infoview)
- Digital Literacy
- Introduction to Endnote
- Introduction to Webcourses
- Webcourses: Assessments and the GradeCentre
- Webcourses: Assignments, SafeAssign, the Grade Centre
The course PGDITS is specially designed to add a professional qualification to all Graduate e.g. B.A., B.Com or B.Sc. and also B. Tech / BEs enabling them to be in demand in the job market. It is a new learning programme to provide manpower to industry to transform challenges into opportunities in the next century.
- IS 101 – Information / Knowledge and its value, Corporate information systems and security.
- IS 102 – Knowledge management, Technology evolution management.
- IS 103 – Introduction to computing, Operating systems, Windows, MS Office, Networking, Programming technology, (C+ +, VB, OOP, HTML & Java), Multimedia applications.
- IS 104 – RDBMS, Data warehousing, Data mining.
- IS 105 – IT: Concept and technology, IS and its relation to IT, Infuence of IS in organisation, Networking, Concept of digital nervous system.
- IS 106 – Internet, E-business, ERP, Web-designing.
- IS 107 – Management economics, Business planning, Organisational dynamics, Business intelligence, Relationship management, Human Capital Development
- IS 108 – Project work