Auto Cad 2D, 3D in Multan , Pakistan , Dubai
AutoCAD is a CAD (Computer Aided Design or Computer Aided Drafting) software application for 2D and 3D design and drafting. AutoCAD is a powerful 2D and 3D design and drafting platform that automates your design tasks, and provides digital tools Architects, engineers, drafters, and design- related professionals. AutoCAD is used to create, view, manage, plot, share, and reuse accurate, information-rich drawings.
- Drawing Objects
- Object Selection
- Modifying Objects
- Joining Lines, Polylines and Arcs
- Direct Distance Entry
- The essential way of working with AutoCAD
- Drawing Aids
- All about drawing aids.
- Units and Scales
- Using Co-ordinates
- All about the use of co-ordinates in AutoCAD.
- Object Snap
- Object Properties
- Master plan Exercise
- Getting Ready for 3D
- The 3D Primitives
- Basic 3D Editing with Grips & Gizmos
- The ViewCube
- Ground Shadows
- Subobject Editing with Filters
- Extrude & Press/Pull
- 3D Move & 3D Rotate
- 3D Scale & 3D Align
- 3D Mirror
- 3D Array
3D Studio MAX in Multan , Pakistan , Dubai
Duration: 2- Month
Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio, then 3D Studio Max is a professional 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games, and images. It has modeling capabilities and flexible plugin architecture and can be used on the Microsoft Windows platform. It is frequently used by video game developers, many TV commercial studios, and architectural visualization studios. It is also used for movie effects and movie pre-visualization.
This course is designed to give you all the skills required to create 3D content using 3D Studio Max. Throughout the course, students will be taught the foundations of modeling, material creation, animation, and scene generation as well as will learn the capabilities and potential of the interface, how to work efficiently, and how to apply tool-set in the workplace. Following successful completion of this course students will have acquired the basic level and intermediate skill-set.
- Introduction to Autodesk 2Ds Max design
- Autodesk 3Ds Max design
- Mapping coordinates & scales
What you will learn..
- How to work in a production environment
- Understand the mechanics of 3ds Max
- Be able to create 3d models using a variety of techniques
- Work with materials to texture your models
- Understand how to light a scene
- Be able to create animations and stage a scene
- Understand cinematography
- Learn how to create output for use in post-production.
- Learn how to use the Mental Ray render engine.