Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE Certification can act as a prerequisite.
- Module 1: Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Module 2: Perimeter Security
- Module 3: Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Module 4: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 5: Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- Module 6: LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview